I can't Save files In A List box - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

I can't Save files In A List box

I'm doing a project for my programming class at college and part of it requiers me to add client names to a list box. I have coded the adding of client names to and from the list box the only problem i have now is that i cannot save the client names that are in the list box to file. Please someone help! I'm desperate!

Comments

• KDivad LeahcimKDivad Leahcim Posts: 3,948Member
    : I'm doing a project for my programming class at college and part of it requiers me to add client names to a list box. I have coded the adding of client names to and from the list box the only problem i have now is that i cannot save the client names that are in the list box to file. Please someone help! I'm desperate!
    :

Look up Open, Output (a mode for Open), Print, Input and Close.