Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Disadvantages of using VB as Event driven Language

Chopper06Chopper06 Posts: 4Member
I'm a new VB user and I want your opinions of the disadvantages
of using Vb as an EDL.

Thanking you in advance.

Darren

Comments

• DaveRDaveR Posts: 98Member
    : I'm a new VB user and I want your opinions of the disadvantages
    : of using Vb as an EDL.
    :
    : Thanking you in advance.
    :
    : Darren
    :
    DisAdvatages:
    Not portable
    At first can seem hard to learn (but you wouldn't expect that german or french would be easy to learn now would you) but once you get the hang of it you can do alot with it
    and the obviouse one MADE BY MICROSOFT

i know others will have other reason but these are the main reasons i didn't want to start learning it at first but know that i know it i love it
  • xaraxara Posts: 2Member
    : : I'm a new VB user and I want your opinions of the disadvantages
    : : of using Vb as an EDL.
    : :
    : : Thanking you in advance.
    : : Darren
    : DisAdvatages:
    : Not portable
    : At first can seem hard to learn (but you wouldn't expect that german or french would be easy to learn now would you) but once you get the hang of it you can do alot with it
    : and the obviouse one MADE BY MICROSOFT
    :
    : i know others will have other reason but these are the main reasons i didn't want to start learning it at first but know that i know it i love it
    :

I've been working with VB for a year now, although i still don't know it very well. I think it is one of the easier languages to learn; Compared to C++ it is alot easier. But it's not good for makeing games, C is better for that. I don't see too many disadvantages at all, i like it!

~Xara~