Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Calcualting Electronic Configuration of elements in Qbasic

detjdetj Member Posts: 16
Can anybody write a piece of code that can calculate electronic configuration of all present elements. Its definitely related to Qbasic and of course Chemistry.
Note:
I want it to be in the form of shells not sub shells. I mean like this
Ca - K L M N
2 8 8 2

Comments

• PuzzlerPuzzler Member Posts: 208
    Can't you do this yourself? It's really easy... Just have 2 in the first shell, 8 in the second, etc and fil them as much as possible...

--------------------------------------------
    I will bend your mind with my spoon...

• detjdetj Member Posts: 16
    : Can't you do this yourself? It's really easy... Just have 2 in the first shell, 8 in the second, etc and fil them as much as possible...
    :
    : --------------------------------------------
    : I will bend your mind with my spoon...
    :
    :

But I want such a code so that the computer calculates itself. I have tried doing that, but its not that easy. Well, if you think it is, then please write a code for me. Thanks in advance.

• PuzzlerPuzzler Member Posts: 208
    Look it's not super easy. OK. But I'm not going to just write the code for you. Don't try to make it sound like I can't do it either -you're the one who needs help...

--------------------------------------------
    I will bend your mind with my spoon...

• pebepebe Member Posts: 6
    : Can anybody write a piece of code that can calculate electronic configuration of all present elements. Its definitely related to Qbasic and of course Chemistry.
    : Note:
    : I want it to be in the form of shells not sub shells. I mean like this
    : Ca - K L M N
    : 2 8 8 2
    :
    :
    :

If you could explain the electronics/chemistry relationship, perhaps someone with only a little knowledge of chemistry may be able to help. Is there some form of tables where this info is available?

• Chris BrownChris Brown USAMember Posts: 4,624 ✭✭

___ ( http://forcoder.org ) free video tutorials and ebooks about \ Swift, Visual Basic, C, PHP, Perl, C++, MATLAB, C#, Java, Visual Basic .NET, Scratch, R, Ruby, Objective-C, Assembly, JavaScript, Go, Python, Delphi, PL/SQL Lua, Awk, Scheme, VBScript, SAS, Transact-SQL, LabVIEW, Prolog, Rust, Dart, Kotlin, D, Hack, Crystal, Ada, Erlang, ABAP, Alice, ML, Bash, COBOL, Clojure, Fortran, FoxPro, F#, Apex, Logo, Julia, Lisp, Scala \ ___________