dB Help - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

dB Help

Lyme3Lyme3 Posts: 57Member
Hey everyone -
Working on a simple VB program, all it needs to do is write/read from 2 dbs. I had it working fine, but I realized both used the Default name of Data1. I needed to be able to reach them by code, and do stuff manually and I couldn't figure out how I could do that with them both named data1 (on different forms). So I changed the name on each one, then when through each instance of the code and changed it - it doesn't work now. Whats up? Any suggestions?

-Matt

Comments

• DroopyADroopyA Posts: 175Member
    You sure you renamed the correct instance of Data1 the correct new name?

IE:
    Form1.Data1 = dat1 (or whatever you renammed it as)
    Form2.Data1 = dat2 (or whatever you renammed it as)

and that you didn't name Form1.Data1 dat2 in the code somewhere?

Thats all I can think of without knowing exacly what's goin on. I'd have to know more info to figure it out if that's not the problem

- N473