Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

HI welcome

Hi every body I am here to tell you that fell free to talk about the cames you make in c++ and help others with making there oun thank you.

Comments

• ITAITA Member Posts: 463
    : Hi every body I am here to tell you that fell free to talk about the cames you make in c++ and help others with making there oun thank you.
    :

Yo I'm another wee programmer dude out there wanting to know how to program games in c++. Got any tips?

• farshidfarshid Member Posts: 2
    : : Hi every body I am here to tell you that fell free to talk about the cames you make in c++ and help others with making there oun thank you.
    : :
    :
    : Yo I'm another wee programmer dude out there wanting to know how to program games in c++. Got any tips?

how? easy:

#include
    #include
    #include
    #include
    #include
  • ScarecrowScarecrow Member Posts: 14
    : : Hi every body I am here to tell you that fell free to talk about the cames you make in c++ and help others with making there oun thank you.
    :
    : Yo I'm another wee programmer dude out there wanting to know how to program games in c++. Got any tips?
    :
    :

Have you tried out the Allegro Game Programming Library?
    "http://www.talula.demon.co.uk/allegro/" There you'll find both the library and tutorials for it. I highly recommend using DJGPP for this library but I think you can use it with Borland as well.
  • guiltyguilty Member Posts: 44
    : : : Hi every body I am here to tell you that fell free to talk about the cames you make in c++ and help others with making there oun thank you.
    : : :
    : : Yo I'm another wee programmer dude out there wanting to know how to program games in c++. Got any tips?
    :
    : Have you tried out the Allegro Game Programming Library?
    : "http://www.talula.demon.co.uk/allegro/" There you'll find both the library and tutorials for it. I highly recommend using DJGPP for this library but I think you can use it with Borland as well.
    :
    I am waiting for someone to the level design and artwork ,so
    a game project can be started .... Any Volunteers ????
    Karthik Kumar V