Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

concept of earthing ? ---- humanbody

i have a question, i hope u dont mind it.
>> if v connect a human body and a resistor having resistance less than a human body (earthing) in PARALLEL, then too the current should flow from the humanbody, right coz human body also has resistance of 2500 ohms (normal skin)(considering the voltage as 25v)? plz answer it.

(i.e. if v connect a 1 ohm and 2 ohm resistance in parallel, with a supply of 230v, then 230 amps flow thru 1 ohm resistor and 115 amps thru 2 ohm resistor)

thx in advance.

Comments

• anishbsanishbs Member Posts: 2
    : i have a question, i hope u dont mind it.
    : >> if v connect a human body and a resistor having resistance less
    : than a human body (earthing) in PARALLEL, then too the current
    : should flow from the humanbody, right coz human body also has
    : resistance of 2500 ohms (normal skin)(considering the voltage as
    : 25v)? plz answer it.
    :
    : (i.e. if v connect a 1 ohm and 2 ohm resistance in parallel, with a
    : supply of 230v, then 230 amps flow thru 1 ohm resistor and 115 amps
    : thru 2 ohm resistor)
    :
    : thx in advance.
    :
    ok ur right but what ur going to do when u dont get control with the nerves still the same like dummy
  • anishbsanishbs Member Posts: 2
    i am trying with Artifical intelligence might be can work out together
  • Chris BrownChris Brown USAMember Posts: 4,496 ✭✭

__ \ http://forcoder.org \ free video tutorials and ebooks about ( Java, Assembly, JavaScript, PHP, C#, R, MATLAB, Scratch, PL/SQL, Ruby, Objective-C, C++, Swift, Go, Visual Basic, Perl, C, Python, Delphi, Visual Basic .NET Scala, Ada, Logo, Awk, Erlang, Rust, Clojure, ML, Apex, COBOL, ABAP, Prolog, Hack, FoxPro, F#, Alice, Lua, D, Julia, LabVIEW, SAS, Crystal, Scheme, Kotlin, VBScript, Fortran, Bash, Lisp, Transact-SQL, Dart ) _____