Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

OtakuNoZoku 'Underground Console Deveopment' book

hi,

I would grateful if you could give me otakunozoku's email as he has no link to buy his book 'Underground Console Deveopment' on his site. Or, could you tell me where I can get a copy.

Thanks,

Karl.

Comments

• eibweneibwen Member Posts: 19
    : hi,
    :
    : I would grateful if you could give me otakunozoku's email as he has no link to buy his book 'Underground Console Deveopment' on his site. Or, could you tell me where I can get a copy.
    :
    : Thanks,
    :
    : Karl.
    :
    I don't think otaku continued that book since there was no one to publish it. I was kind of wondering myself about that book too, but if come in contact with otaku, let me know. :-D
  • Chris BrownChris Brown USAMember Posts: 4,496 ✭✭

_________ ( http://forcoder.org ) free video tutorials and ebooks about // Delphi, Java, Ruby, Python, Perl, PHP, Assembly, Go, C#, Swift, PL/SQL, R, Visual Basic, C, C++, Visual Basic .NET, JavaScript, Objective-C, Scratch, MATLAB Kotlin, Lua, Prolog, Julia, LabVIEW, SAS, Dart, Lisp, ABAP, Hack, Alice, D, Apex, FoxPro, COBOL, Rust, Bash, VBScript, Scala, Transact-SQL, Erlang, Fortran, Clojure, Awk, Scheme, Logo, Crystal, Ada, F#, ML // _