Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Intel 80x86 8086 processor opcode table

MZ386MZ386 Posts: 26Member
Does anybody have a link to a site where I can find info about the Intel 80x60 8086 opcodes?

I want to make my own assembler...

Comments

• tburchamtburcham Posts: 102Member
    Does anybody have a link to a site where I can find info about the Intel 80x60 8086 opcodes?

Hi,
    I'm not certain direct links to the manuals will work.
    This one should at least get you almost there.
    http://developer.intel.com/design/pentium4/manuals/

You should find these 4 pdf manuals there:

Intel Pentium 4 and Intel Xeon™ Processor Optimization Manual

IA-32 Intel Architecture Software Developer’s Manual Volume 1: Basic Architecture

IA-32 Intel Architecture Software Developer’s Manual Volume 2: Instruction Set Reference

IA-32 Intel Architecture Software Developer’s Manual Volume 3: System Programming Guide

TB

• marlo_1981marlo_1981 Posts: 9Member
    My advice is to get a dissassembler and poke bytes into memory. It takes a long time, but you will learn best this way. I did that and it helped me a lot. I hope you are a patient man.

• MZ386MZ386 Posts: 26Member
    Ok, thanks.
    : My advice is to get a dissassembler and poke bytes into memory. It takes a long time, but you will learn best this way. I did that and it helped me a lot. I hope you are a patient man.
    :
    :

• marlo_1981marlo_1981 Posts: 9Member
    Drop me a mail address and I'll send you some incomplete stuff I've been working on (250k .rar file, contains .doc files). I recommend you to have word 97+ installed. Perhaps you can help me continue the list. Those are the pure 16bit machine code instructions listed by the opcode.

marlo_1981@yahoo.com

If you want to continue the list tell me, i have a few more pages I can add before you can continue, and I can start backwords.

See ya.

• artur_27artur_27 Posts: 9Member
    : Does anybody have a link to a site where I can find info about the Intel 80x60 8086 opcodes?
    :
    : I want to make my own assembler...
    :
    :
    :
    Hi.
    I am Artur.
    The link it's :
    http://www.x86.org/intel.doc/inteldocs.htm