Intel 80x86 8086 processor opcode table - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Intel 80x86 8086 processor opcode table

MZ386MZ386 Posts: 26Member
Does anybody have a link to a site where I can find info about the Intel 80x60 8086 opcodes?

I want to make my own assembler...

Comments

• tburchamtburcham Posts: 102Member
    Does anybody have a link to a site where I can find info about the Intel 80x60 8086 opcodes?

Hi,
    I'm not certain direct links to the manuals will work.
    This one should at least get you almost there.
    http://developer.intel.com/design/pentium4/manuals/

You should find these 4 pdf manuals there:

Intel Pentium 4 and Intel Xeon™ Processor Optimization Manual

IA-32 Intel Architecture Software Developer’s Manual Volume 1: Basic Architecture

IA-32 Intel Architecture Software Developer’s Manual Volume 2: Instruction Set Reference

IA-32 Intel Architecture Software Developer’s Manual Volume 3: System Programming Guide

TB

• marlo_1981marlo_1981 Posts: 9Member
    My advice is to get a dissassembler and poke bytes into memory. It takes a long time, but you will learn best this way. I did that and it helped me a lot. I hope you are a patient man.

• MZ386MZ386 Posts: 26Member
    Ok, thanks.
    : My advice is to get a dissassembler and poke bytes into memory. It takes a long time, but you will learn best this way. I did that and it helped me a lot. I hope you are a patient man.
    :
    :

• marlo_1981marlo_1981 Posts: 9Member
    Drop me a mail address and I'll send you some incomplete stuff I've been working on (250k .rar file, contains .doc files). I recommend you to have word 97+ installed. Perhaps you can help me continue the list. Those are the pure 16bit machine code instructions listed by the opcode.

[email protected]

If you want to continue the list tell me, i have a few more pages I can add before you can continue, and I can start backwords.

See ya.

• artur_27artur_27 Posts: 9Member
    : Does anybody have a link to a site where I can find info about the Intel 80x60 8086 opcodes?
    :
    : I want to make my own assembler...
    :
    :
    :
    Hi.
    I am Artur.
    The link it's :
    http://www.x86.org/intel.doc/inteldocs.htm