Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

x86 Assembler Programmer Needed. JO.SYS $$$

xxiixxxxiixx Posts: 2Member
[b][red]This message was edited by the xxiixx at 2002-2-27 21:19:25[/red][/b][hr]
Project: Create a JO.SYS file to run in Win98/SR2 Read-Only DOS mode environment.

We have selected an applicant to do this project. We want to thank Programmers Heaven, and person who responded. If we had known about this site years ago, we probably would have better code for our custom projects, at reasonable rates.

Comments

• sant3000sant3000 Posts: 9Member
    : Project: Create a JO.SYS file to run in Win98/SR2 Read-Only DOS mode environment.
    :
    : JO.SYS is typically found on a bootable installation CD or industrial use software scenario.
    :
    : Overview: Create a JO.SYS that when called will determine time from CMOS and route based upon the time.
    :
    : Details including Visio diagram for project, will be made available to respondents.
    :
    : Financials: $175 per hour, estimated time by project management ~5 hours. 10 hour cap.
    :
    : Project details are confidential, and an NDA may be required. Proof of similar (x86 Assembler boot code) accomplished project work will be useful to select applicant. An estimable reference will be required of selected applicant.
    :
    : Todd Truman
    : Network Architect
    : Bridgeport Public Schools
    : Bridgeport, CT
    :

Hello
    Your project looks very intresting. I'm sure on 90% i can do it for you (i've 4 years expirience in x86 Assembler).
    I've designed and created multitask OS model when i was student.

Could you send more detailed description to me, what you want to get.
    My email is sv2@audiotrack.org
    If you want i can send my CV to you, just give me your email

Thanx for attention

• gwaregware Posts: 1Member
    Hi!
    I'm freelance developer, have good assebler skills (80x86, Z80; MS DOS, Win, Linux, CP/M).
    Projects completed in asembler for PC & DOS: device driver; TSR's; viruses hack and writing antiviruses.
    Email: p56e8c001@sneakemail.com
  • smaffysmaffy Posts: 20Member
    : Project: Create a JO.SYS file to run in Win98/SR2 Read-Only DOS mode environment.
    :
    : JO.SYS is typically found on a bootable installation CD or industrial use software scenario.
    :
    : Overview: Create a JO.SYS that when called will determine time from CMOS and route based upon the time.
    :
    : Details including Visio diagram for project, will be made available to respondents.
    :
    : Financials: $175 per hour, estimated time by project management ~5 hours. 10 hour cap.
    :
    : Project details are confidential, and an NDA may be required. Proof of similar (x86 Assembler boot code) accomplished project work will be useful to select applicant. An estimable reference will be required of selected applicant.
    :
    :

i have been programming 80x86 assembly since 13 years age, i can do it for you! :)

mail me at smaffy@swipnet.se if you decide to use me :)
  • rrosenrrosen Posts: 2Member
    I can do the job, I have extensive experience with x86. If interested contact me at rrosen@direcpc.com

Sincerely,
    RRosen

:
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :