Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

STOPWATCH

GadalfGadalf Member Posts: 12
Hello, I know this is a x86 message board but my question is for the motorola 68000. I tried the other messageboard but i got no answer.

I'm trying to program a stopwatch but I haven't got a clue how to implemet this. The program should count in seconds and using the keyb it should stop counting and reset. Please help, I'm desperate

Comments

• dieharddiehard Member Posts: 87
    : Hello, I know this is a x86 message board but my question is for the motorola 68000. I tried the other messageboard but i got no answer.
    :
    : I'm trying to program a stopwatch but I haven't got a clue how to implemet this. The program should count in seconds and using the keyb it should stop counting and reset. Please help, I'm desperate
    :
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hey,
    I never worked with the 68000 and dont no how it works in side the chip (i worked with the 8032,Z80 and the AT89c2051) but you now how to programming it in ASM?????

First you have to make a time delay subroutine what i sall do. What is by you 1sec.(you can calculate that with a formule)
    The rest to do is simpel. Every time when a second past you will increase the led display by 1 trough the databus.

But is the 68000 based on the 8051 architecture???

Ok i will hear from you.
  • m_mamoonm_mamoon Member Posts: 1
    i want this project
    stopwach coded by 68000 motorola
    pleasssssssssssssssssse