Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

prgrammer needed

gormegorme Member Posts: 8
I have a program that runs in Excel. Basically I have a set of points with co ordinates X and Y. The program I have lists all the lengths between all pairs of points, and then all the angles from picking all sets of 3 points. The idea is to look at the angles and lengths to see if the points are random or not. I am looking to extend this, and someone may be able to do this by altering the program I have. I want to be able to list all possible triangles, 4, and 5 sided figures with the points, and all the angles and sides each of these polygons would have. I also want the program to list the orientiations of each line drawn between pairs of points, like a compass reading 0 to 360 degrees.
I can send the program for you to look at.

Comments

• kwisatchkwisatch Member Posts: 2
    [b][red]This message was edited by the kwisatch at 2002-3-5 8:4:25[/red][/b][hr]
    : I have a program that runs in Excel. Basically I have a set of points with co ordinates X and Y. The program I have lists all the lengths between all pairs of points, and then all the angles from picking all sets of 3 points. The idea is to look at the angles and lengths to see if the points are random or not. I am looking to extend this, and someone may be able to do this by altering the program I have. I want to be able to list all possible triangles, 4, and 5 sided figures with the points, and all the angles and sides each of these polygons would have. I also want the program to list the orientiations of each line drawn between pairs of points, like a compass reading 0 to 360 degrees.
    : I can send the program for you to look at.
    :

Hi, me again, I did not receive your email, please resend to the email below.

Please send me a more detailed spec and the program to simon.kohli@hotmail.com. I will do it for free as I am looking for interesting jobs to keep my skills up

Simon

• gormegorme Member Posts: 8
    : : I have a program that runs in Excel. Basically I have a set of points with co ordinates X and Y. The program I have lists all the lengths between all pairs of points, and then all the angles from picking all sets of 3 points. The idea is to look at the angles and lengths to see if the points are random or not. I am looking to extend this, and someone may be able to do this by altering the program I have. I want to be able to list all possible triangles, 4, and 5 sided figures with the points, and all the angles and sides each of these polygons would have. I also want the program to list the orientiations of each line drawn between pairs of points, like a compass reading 0 to 360 degrees.
    : : I can send the program for you to look at.
    : :
    :
    : Hi this sounds interesting, I don't know if I could do it but I could have a go. Please send me a more detailed spec and the program to simon.kohli@informa.com. I will do it for free as I am looking for interesting jobs to keep my skills up
    :
    :

Thanks, I will email the program to you. :-)

• KDivad LeahcimKDivad Leahcim Member Posts: 3,948
    : I have a program that runs in Excel. Basically I have a set of points with co ordinates X and Y. The program I have lists all the lengths between all pairs of points, and then all the angles from picking all sets of 3 points. The idea is to look at the angles and lengths to see if the points are random or not. I am looking to extend this, and someone may be able to do this by altering the program I have. I want to be able to list all possible triangles, 4, and 5 sided figures with the points, and all the angles and sides each of these polygons would have. I also want the program to list the orientiations of each line drawn between pairs of points, like a compass reading 0 to 360 degrees.
    :

The company I work for (www.jwcs.net) is looking into this. We already have a good bit of this code from other projects and are pretty sure we can pull it together fairly quickly. If you like, you can send a copy of the program to me at kdlsnickers@jwcs.net and we can look at it. One of our employees should have contacted you by now or probably will very shortly.

Thanks,
    KDL
  • poorapagalpoorapagal Member Posts: 18
    Hi There, regarding your project, here is where you can post your project and have hundreds of users post bids.. its fast and easy, and you can also pay securely via online ONLY after they are done.. so everything is safe.. i use them all the time

http://www.FreelancersDirect.com

And yes you are right posting your requirements usually returns a bad experience, i believe they have a messageboard to discuss with the users before you pay them or anything...

Good Luck

\\\\\\\\\\

:

• DLTechDLTech Member Posts: 4
    I can help you with your project.

http://www.DLTechDev.com
  • Chris BrownChris Brown USAMember Posts: 4,496 ✭✭

____ / http://forcoder.org / free ebooks and video tutorials about ( Perl, Delphi, C, Python, JavaScript, Assembly, MATLAB, Objective-C, Swift, R, C#, Go, PL/SQL, C++, Scratch, Visual Basic, Ruby, Visual Basic .NET, Java, PHP Lisp, ABAP, Julia, F#, Lua, Bash, Scheme, Hack, LabVIEW, ML, Scala, Fortran, Ada, Alice, VBScript, Crystal, Dart, COBOL, Transact-SQL, SAS, Awk, Apex, Clojure, Erlang, D, Rust, Logo, FoxPro, Prolog, Kotlin )