Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

interfacing computer with RadioShack security keypad 49-452

Has anyone out there ever interfaced or tried to interface a RadioShack security keypad model 49-452 with a computer? I am trying to create a computer-based security system.

Comments

• KnightDesignsKnightDesigns Member Posts: 1
    : Has anyone out there ever interfaced or tried to interface a RadioShack security keypad model 49-452 with a computer? I am trying to create a computer-based security system.
    :
    I myself am trying to find serial communication specs on this keypad to facilitate that very thing. Have you had any luck finding the serial communication specs?

Knight Designs

• Chris BrownChris Brown USAMember Posts: 4,496 ✭✭

________ | http://forcoder.org | free ebooks and video tutorials about || Visual Basic .NET, PHP, JavaScript, C, R, Python, Assembly, Swift, C++, Go, Perl, C#, Java, Delphi, Ruby, MATLAB, Visual Basic, Objective-C, Scratch, PL/SQL COBOL, F#, Kotlin, Alice, Transact-SQL, VBScript, Ada, Lua, Hack, Rust, ABAP, Logo, LabVIEW, Clojure, SAS, Lisp, Scheme, FoxPro, Fortran, Awk, D, Apex, Crystal, Scala, Dart, Erlang, Prolog, ML, Julia, Bash || _____________