Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

PALM C/C++ Programmer needed! Big money on new idea...

kaustickaustic Member Posts: 2
My idea is patent pending, thus I will not be able to discuss what it is at this time.Howver, heres what I need. I need a team or a single person if he/she is skilled enough, to program in C or C++ for a Module for the new PALM's or HandSpring (based on Palm technology) PDA's. The invention requires software along with hardware, but I am currently looking for software people at the moment. so far, I have heard that once my prototype is complete, I will make millions once I get the company off the ground, and within one year I will be breaking into the multi-millions. Please be apart of this. This is a serious ad, and I need people to help me out. Think of never having to work another day in your life again.... and living off of this deal for the rest of your life... Its big folks, and once I get my patent I will release more information. Please email me kaustic@dorx.net immediately to discuss your programming knowledge and what will be required.
-kaustic

Comments

• kaustickaustic Member Posts: 2
    : : My idea is patent pending, thus I will not be able to discuss what it is at this time.Howver, heres what I need. I need a team or a single person if he/she is skilled enough, to program in C or C++ for a Module for the new PALM's or HandSpring (based on Palm technology) PDA's. The invention requires software along with hardware, but I am currently looking for software people at the moment. so far, I have heard that once my prototype is complete, I will make millions once I get the company off the ground, and within one year I will be breaking into the multi-millions. Please be apart of this. This is a serious ad, and I need people to help me out. Think of never having to work another day in your life again.... and living off of this deal for the rest of your life... Its big folks, and once I get my patent I will release more information. Please email me kaustic@dorx.net immediately to discuss your programming knowledge and what will be required.
    : : -kaustic
    : :
    :
    :
    : sorry most fo us need our immediate bills paid liek electric to run computer, internet access, and etc..
    :
    : No money, no code..
    :

I understand, and thank you for taking the time to reply. However, the design team has been assembled... and if possible... someone close this post.

• Chris BrownChris Brown USAMember Posts: 4,496 ✭✭

______ || http://forcoder.org || free ebooks and video tutorials about // Scratch Swift C++ Java PHP C MATLAB Ruby R Go Delphi Visual Basic Visual Basic .NET Objective-C Python C# Assembly Perl JavaScript PL/SQL Fortran Alice FoxPro Erlang Crystal Clojure Awk Ada Apex Prolog VBScript Lisp Dart F# Bash Logo Rust LabVIEW SAS Transact-SQL Lua Scheme Kotlin ABAP Julia ML Hack COBOL D Scala // ___