Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

What's an NPC?

Dr. COM WIZDr. COM WIZ Member Posts: 74
Hello World!
This is Dr. COM WIZ. I was reading a QBasic tutorial that discussed Pixel-by-Pixel scrolling and thought it was pretty interesting. I understood everything until I reached the 20%-point. That's when they started to mention terms like NPC. It's not likt they would tell you the abbreviation and then tell you what it means...no! I serached the whole site and all I saw were stuff like "This game has moving NPC's, download it!" or "The NPCs aren't so great."

My question: What the heck (pardon the language) is an NPC? Does anyone besides everyone besides me know (try to follow [italic]that[/itlaic] sentence)?

The site, by the way, is www.qbrpgs.com

This has been,
Dr. COM WIZ
PS Thank you and goodnight!

Comments

• kissmyasmkissmyasm Member Posts: 38
  • Chris BrownChris Brown USAMember Posts: 4,624 ✭✭

___ \ http://forcoder.org \ free video tutorials and ebooks about \ MATLAB, PHP, R, Delphi, Objective-C, Assembly, Python, Ruby, Java, Visual Basic .NET, Perl, Visual Basic, C++, Swift, Go, JavaScript, Scratch, C#, C, PL/SQL Logo, VBScript, Alice, Fortran, Hack, FoxPro, Transact-SQL, Prolog, Scala, Awk, Bash, ML, Kotlin, Lua, ABAP, COBOL, Apex, F#, Dart, Crystal, LabVIEW, Julia, Clojure, Lisp, Scheme, Erlang, Rust, SAS, D, Ada \ ______