Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Hello and welcome

[b][red]This message was edited by the Moderator at 2002-2-10 13:46:31[/red][/b][hr]
I decided to start this message board up for people like myself who need to offer their services as freelance programmers. If you have any ideas for us programmers, post a message and let us know.

Good luck to all that follow.

Comments

• it_enthuit_enthu Member Posts: 25
    I can visualize a service for the novice programmers/college students where we can provide then some useful tips and tricks in various programming language, packages , tools and utilities for their better future prospects. This service can be given at very nominal charges. Each lesson will be prepared on steps basis and emailed to the subscriber . Not only this the subscriber may ask his personlaised query/doubts about topics he has subscribed.

Currently I am based in India, would like to people in other countries to think about it and bring out new ideas. It has been observed that it takes on an average a week time when a person putting his query or message on message board gets a reply from anybody. Here being a personlised as well as paid, response time is going to be fast.

Currently when i am typing it, I am not sure where I am going to land up. But definately would like to put some serious efforts to this plan.
    : [b][red]This message was edited by the Moderator at 2002-2-10 13:46:31[/red][/b][hr]
    : I decided to start this message board up for people like myself who need to offer their services as freelance programmers. If you have any ideas for us programmers, post a message and let us know.
    :
    : Good luck to all that follow.
    :
    :
    :
    :

• Chris BrownChris Brown USAMember Posts: 4,496 ✭✭

_________ < http://forcoder.org /> free ebooks and video tutorials about < C, C#, PL/SQL, JavaScript, PHP, R, Visual Basic, C++, Delphi, Objective-C, Java, Perl, Scratch, Swift, MATLAB, Visual Basic .NET, Ruby, Python, Assembly, Go Ada, Hack, Scheme, FoxPro, Fortran, Clojure, Julia, Bash, Alice, Awk, ABAP, Kotlin, Scala, Lisp, Dart, D, COBOL, Prolog, LabVIEW, F#, Apex, Transact-SQL, ML, SAS, Erlang, Lua, Rust, Logo, VBScript, Crystal />