Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Pascal programmer

I have some Pascal code that need optimized to run efficiency and updated. I am willing to pay what it takes to get the job done. Please contact me if you would like to make some extra money and have a desire for a fun project.

Comments

• VesselinVesselin Posts: 14Member
    : I have some Pascal code that need optimized to run efficiency and updated. I am willing to pay what it takes to get the job done. Please contact me if you would like to make some extra money and have a desire for a fun project.
    :
    :
    :
    More details ?
    [b][green]eConsulting[/green][/b]

• mfrantzmfrantz Posts: 3Member
    : : I have some Pascal code that need optimized to run efficiency and updated. I am willing to pay what it takes to get the job done. Please contact me if you would like to make some extra money and have a desire for a fun project.
    : :
    : More details ?
    : [b][green]eConsulting[/green][/b]
    :
    :
    It is a small comunication/comserver witten in TP7. It pages people when it is time and wait for a call back confermation to a answering machine. It allows you to call into the computer to configure the people to page each week. It has three USES calls. If your some what interested let know and I will send you a few pages of the code.
  • jeffpostjeffpost Posts: 316Member
    : I have some Pascal code that need optimized to run efficiency and updated. I am willing to pay what it takes to get the job done. Please contact me if you would like to make some extra money and have a desire for a fun project.
    :
    :
    :
    Email your code in a zip file, with your requirements, and I'll take a look at it.

• software_engsoftware_eng Posts: 30Member
    :
    :
    :
    Hey! I got your email - when replying the email was returned with:

- These recipients of your message have been processed by the mail server:
    mfrantz@kconline.com; Failed; 5.1.3 (bad destination mailbox address syntax)

Remote MTA mail.kconline.com: SMTP diagnostic: 553 5.3.0 ... Mail refused, see http://relays.osirusoft.com/cgi-bin/rbcheck.cgi?addr=209.132.1.30

Reporting-MTA: dns; mail.san.yahoo.com
    Arrival-Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 10:23:03 -0800

Final-Recipient: rfc822; mfrantz@kconline.com
    Action: Failed
    Remote-MTA: dns; mail.kconline.com
    Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 553 5.3.0 ... Mail refused, see http://relays.osirusoft.com/cgi-bin/rbcheck.cgi?addr=209.132.1.30

Start of the Attached Message

Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 12:23:02 -0600
    Subject: RE: PASCAL
    To: Mike

Mike,

I own my own programming services company; visit http://www.infoctrlsys.com
    for our website.

My hourly rate is $50.00 USD per hour.

You mentioned you have some source code that you inherited - do you have
    a compiler? If you don't then I would need to purchase one and pass it
    along to you (you'd end up owning the compiler). Do you know where the
    code runs on? i.e. windows 95, 98,Linux, Unix, etc. as I am mainly a windows
    9x NT 4.x and above programmer.

Attached is a copy of my resume. I work full-time during the day and for
    my company in the evenings. As such I work less than 20 hours a week for
    clients through my company.

Where are you located? I'm in rural middle Tennessee... Do you have a
    phone number I can call you at?

Thank you,

Rod DeValcourt
    President/Software Engineer
    Information Control Systems, LLC
    email: rdevalco@infoctrlsys.com

-- Original Message --

> I am still looking for some help on a project. I have inherited a job
    >with some Pascal code that I need to get up and running. I have the code
    >but I do not know enough about the code to get it up and running. I just
    >picked up a book on Pascal to give it a try. Let me know more if your interested
    >and your rates.
    >
    >Thanks Mike
    >

Send me an email so I can pass along my resume...
    rdevalco@infoctrlsys.com

• edurmaedurma Posts: 2Member
    I worked with Pascal for a couple of years, I'm very interested on it.
  • mfrantzmfrantz Posts: 3Member
    : I worked with Pascal for a couple of years, I'm very interested on it.
    :
    I have someone working on it now, however they maybe not as able as they first thought. So tell me more about your interest and rates. The program envolves communacations. Thanks Mike
  • edurmaedurma Posts: 2Member
    [b][red]This message was edited by the edurma at 2002-3-20 21:11:40[/red][/b][hr]
    : : I worked with Pascal for a couple of years, I'm very interested on it.
    : I have someone working on it now, however they maybe not as able as they first thought. So tell me more about your interest and rates. The program envolves communacations. Thanks Mike
    :
    The price depends on the time it takes me to do it, but my rates are not high, specially for the U.S., since I live in Argentina I probably will charge you less than half of what an American would.

• poorapagalpoorapagal Posts: 18Member
    Hi There, regarding your Pascal Programmer request, here is where you can post your project and have hundreds of users post bids.. its fast and easy, and you can also pay securely via online ONLY after they are done.. so everything is safe.. i use them all the time

http://www.FreelancersDirect.com

And yes you are right posting your requirements usually returns a bad experience, i believe they have a messageboard to discuss with the users before you pay them or anything...

Good Luck

\\\\\\\\

:
    :
    :