C# headaches!!!! - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

C# headaches!!!!

thebeingsthebeings Posts: 2Member
This is simple yet I cannot find anything on it for C#..

Here it goes..

How do I display a webpage in a c# windows application?

what i have is a c# based application and i am trying to load a webform.aspx file from a server... any ideas?

i am able to send the request.. and get data back.. and then dump its raw content into a richtextbox and what not.. but i need it to interpret the page .. not just in raw data..

is there a formatter? encoder? decoder? any ideas?

thanks

daniel rodriguez

[email protected]

Comments

• IvchoIvcho Posts: 7Member
    [b][red]This message was edited by the Ivcho at 2002-5-3 17:2:18[/red][/b][hr]
    : This is simple yet I cannot find anything on it for C#..
    :
    : Here it goes..
    :
    : How do I display a webpage in a c# windows application?
    :
    : what i have is a c# based application and i am trying to load a webform.aspx file from a server... any ideas?
    :
    : i am able to send the request.. and get data back.. and then dump its raw content into a richtextbox and what not.. but i need it to interpret the page .. not just in raw data..
    :
    : is there a formatter? encoder? decoder? any ideas?
    :
    :
    : thanks
    :
    : daniel rodriguez
    :
    : [email protected]
    :

First u need the .dll for this

using AxSHDocVw;

then..

private AxWebBrowser mybrowsercontrol;

this.mybrowsercontrol = new AxWebBrowser();
    mybrowsercontrol.BeginInit();

// do your gui stuff or whatever here

and then
    mybrowsercontrol.EndInit();
    mybrowsercontrol.RegisterAsBrowser = true;
    mybrowsercontrol.RegisterAsDropTarget = true;
    mybrowsercontrol.Silent = false;

to display a page

Object o = null;
    mybrowsercontrol.Navigate("http://www.whatever.com", ref o, ref o, ref o, ref o);

not sure if this makes sense to you.. i hope it does but if you have any problems let me know

i just finished writing my own browser so i kinda know this stuff.. hehe

Ivo