need help with functions/programming

If there are any web programmers out there, I really need some help with some functions. I am a computer major and a web designer, but the one thing that I cannot do is the programming.

I am working on a simple web site and would like for some functions to be added to my HTML to make it easier for my visitors. Some of the functions that I am trying to create include:

function MM_openBrWindow()
function MM_preloadImages()
function MM_swapImgRestore()
function MM_findObj(n, d)
function MM_swapImage()

I have tried all that good copy/paste into HTML, and just cannot get it to work. Since my site is based on modeling, I am using the following web site as an example with the functions that I have listed above:

http://www.evgeniyab.com/index2.php?target=portfolio

When you get to the site, click on one of the "Photos" links. It will open in a pop-up window. If you check out the script, those are the functions that I am trying so hard to get to work.

Please help!

Ms Lita

Comments

• what exactly is the problem? Everything seems to work - i'm on a cable modem so i don't know if they actually preload, but it seems so. When i put my mouse over an image the main image is 'swapped'.. What browser are you using. Netscape? I'm using IE, maybe that's the difference.

BTW, this message would be more appropriate on a web design board

:
    : If there are any web programmers out there, I really need some help with some functions. I am a computer major and a web designer, but the one thing that I cannot do is the programming.
    :
    : I am working on a simple web site and would like for some functions to be added to my HTML to make it easier for my visitors. Some of the functions that I am trying to create include:
    :
    : function MM_openBrWindow()
    : function MM_preloadImages()
    : function MM_swapImgRestore()
    : function MM_findObj(n, d)
    : function MM_swapImage()
    :
    : I have tried all that good copy/paste into HTML, and just cannot get it to work. Since my site is based on modeling, I am using the following web site as an example with the functions that I have listed above:
    :
    : http://www.evgeniyab.com/index2.php?target=portfolio
    :
    : When you get to the site, click on one of the "Photos" links. It will open in a pop-up window. If you check out the script, those are the functions that I am trying so hard to get to work.
    :
    : Please help!
    :
    : Ms Lita
    :
    :
    :

• No... I'm sorry. A misunderstanding.

Yes... The site that I gave for you to visit looks great. However, I used that site as an EXAMPLE for what I would like for MY SITE to look like. The point is, that is not "MY" site.

My site is at a temporary address:
    http://scarolinagal.tripod.com

What I am trying to do is to get those functions from the "professionally done site" onto my site. I do not know how to do functions and need help.

Is that clearer? Sorry for the misunderstanding. :)